Home

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hello

This is my first time blogging. What my blog is about is this: I have alot of people asking me for advice, so I thought this would be a great idea. I also did this blog for the love of my music I am now finishing up my songs so that I can start recording.

I had a man tell me this.
Man I give my wife everything from shoes, clothes, & gifts. But she is going to tell me I do not get it, that it's not about the gifts even though I like them some of the time. The gentleman tells me that he doesn't understand her.

Well my advice was your wife wants your time, attention, and she wants to know & feel that you love her.
I also went on to say as you did to get her to be your girlfriend you need to keep doing now. If you put time in getting her then you need to do the same now to keep her.

Post your comments, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment